Tuesday, October 22, 2013

3 Months

Can you believe Ronnie is 3 months already.  She keeps changing and growing.

She is 16 pounds and 24 inches
chews her hands, gags herself too
jabbers
smiles really big
laughs when her neck is washed
she can hold her toys
drinks 3-4 oz every two hours
having a hard time napping
she is so happy in the morning
rolls to her side
drools all over herself
tries to lift herself up



She has finally decided she might like her swing. 


She will watch Chris on the internet.  He plays animal sounds with her. 



All of her toys that she likes.  She chews on her elephant and can sit in her Bumbo.


While out grocery shopping we realized that Ronnie needed a bum change.  I took her to the restroom and got her new diaper on then another little girl came in flipping out which made Ronnie cry.  I needed to change her clothes since they were dirty but since she was crying so hard I just wrapped her up in a blanket and met Chris at the car.  So she rode home in only a diaper.  Bad Mama.


She found her voice over the weekend .  I told Chris our home will never be quiet again.  She also laughed for the first time.  I tried to capture it but of course she quit as soon as I got the camera out.  She also likes to to watch TV with dad. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment