She now sits all the time.
She can pull herself up on her knees.
She spits all the time.
She still growls.
She really prefers milk and rice.
Does not sleep through the night. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.
She is attached to Momma. I will take her from Chris when she is wanting me and then she will immediately turn to Chris and smile.
Her car seat is killing my back and wrists, it is time for the next one.
She is 19 pounds 6 oz.
97% weight, 85% height.
She still eats only 4 oz every two hours but gets completely distracted while eating and sometimes likes to sit up while she eats her bottle.
She sticks her tongue out.
Ronnie is trying to teach Daddy how to share with the baby.
She loves to pull all her diapers out.
She's on the move.
Tubby in the sink.
Checking the weather.
She figured out how to get the balls out faster.
Helping mom make bread.
When I was a baby I chewed my parents crib and left nice marks on their very expensive crib. I'd say this is only fair.
I put the diapers back in the box and she needed to fix that.








No comments:
Post a Comment